Endpoint protection

Geert Geert at royalbotania.com
Mon Feb 21 13:56:36 UTC 2022

Hi,

Since we use more and more the Omnis Web Server I was wondering about the need for a product like Intercept X for Server from Sophos.
It's not only about letting a virus in, but protecting a windows server (running IIS and Omnis Server as cgi) from outside-world attacks.
Do these advanced techniques such as Deep learning, Anti-ransomware, File integrity monitoring, Behavioral dedection) has any advantage when used on this kind of web server ?
There is default of not default port listening on IIS for https requests, and a separate port locally for the Omnis Web Server.
But is that secure enough ?

Kind regards,
Geert Landuyt