SVG Icon IDs (was Re: sendall toolbar items)

Alex Clay aclay at mac.com
Mon Feb 21 13:18:25 UTC 2022

Hi Kelly,

The SVG icon support in Studio 10.2 works by assigning the name of an icon as the icon id.

https://omnis.net/developers/resources/onlinedocs/WebDev/03jscomps.html#using-svg-icons <https://omnis.net/developers/resources/onlinedocs/WebDev/03jscomps.html#using-svg-icons>

To facilitate this, Omnis now allows both integers and strings for icon ids.

Alex