Forms Coming Up Empty

Philip Tulett philip.tulett at pdq-networks.com
Fri Feb 18 16:58:00 UTC 2022

Hi Das,

In the browser where you are entering the URL, open the developer tools, and
see if that shows anything amiss.
On the two App Servers, check the Apache Logs, see if they point to
anything.

I normally IIS, and the blank screen at the browser normally points to an
issue with enabling of the omnisapi.dll that often goes in the CGI-BIN
directory (although can be located in other places).

Kind regards
Philip