Lack of default printer crashing omnis

Jock Philip jock at visionchips.com
Wed Feb 16 01:16:31 UTC 2022

I tried twice to start a new thread and my posts never show up on the list so I'm hijacking somebody else's thread and trying to respond to that to see if it shows up this time.

In earlier versions of Omnis, including Studio 4.3, the program would often crash if there was no default printer defined or if there was a problem with the default printer. Can anybody tell me if this has been resolved in later versions? If so, what version eliminated that issue? Is there maybe a DLL that could be copied over to a prior version to stop this from happening?

Thanks,

Jock

Jock Philip       [jock at visionchips.com] Vision Chips, Inc.
888.517.7779 x 3563
http://www.visionchips.com/

Developers of OBserver OB/GYN Ultrasound Reporting and Image Archiving System