Tracking Omnis

Phil (OmnisList) phil at pgpotter.co.uk
Mon Feb 14 09:28:13 UTC 2022

Hi Rob,

Omnis seems to think, what appears to be a remote task, is a remote
form, and is looking for the remote task to link with it...
I don't think that could work with an ultra thin solution?

Seems you need to just open a specially crafted web page, that will act
like the ultra thin form, but I guess does not need the login, or has it
incorporated within it, or needs a bunch of settings to open the
specific page you are hoping to display in oBrowser...

Or failing that, just open the same login page as a user would have in
oBrowser?

regards
Phil Potter
Based in Chester in the UK.