Tracking Omnis

Doug Easterbrook doug at artsman.com
Mon Feb 14 03:41:00 UTC 2022

hi Rob:

I’m not really following…

it sort of sounds like
1) the web server is being used to render pages.
2) you want to test some pages that are in the database
3) and you want those test pages rendered through the web server and displayed in obrowser rather than the real pages to see how they look

is that the gist of things?

mailto:doug at artsman.com
http://www.artsman.com
Phone (403) 650-1978