$10 curiosities in coding

Mike Matthews - Omnis omnis at lineal.co.uk
Sat Feb 12 09:51:56 UTC 2022

Hello Andy,

We have come across this issue as well, and I think it is fixed with more recent builds.  Will / Reuben will know more however, so try and get a more recent build if possible from UK Support.

Mike Matthews

Lineal Software Solutions
Commercial House, The Strand<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1> Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 1EU<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1>

omnis at lineal.co.uk<mailto:mike.matthews at lineal.co.uk>

www.lineal.co.uk<http://www.lineal.co.uk/>

www.sqlworks.co.uk<http://www.sqlworks.co/>