LibPango-no such directory

Alan Davey david.a.davey at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 23:37:07 UTC 2022

I don't know if this helps, but there is a Tech note for running headless
server in a Docker container:
Omnis Technical Notes - Linux Headless Server Deployment inside Docker
<https://www.omnis.net/developers/resources/technotes/tnex0007.jsp>

In the Docker file it is installing the following shared libraries:
libpango1.0-dev
cups
libev4

Good luck!