Screen Sharing for Debian?

Das Goravani goravanis at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 21:12:18 UTC 2022

Doug and Andy,

I hear Andy that all things Linux can be done from the command line. I surrender. Then Doug comes along and suggests one.

I wonder if TeamViewer works without an associated desktop software for Linux?

Doug, what do you think about what Andy said.. that all things linux can be installed from the command line?  In my ignorance of that fact I thought I needed a desktop sharing software. Doug, do I need TeamViewer?

And on another note, how do you install the App Server on Linux (using the command line)? I’m going to be installing Nginx for Linux to be on top of it.

Thanks,

Das