Multiple Libraries App Server Question

Das Goravani goravanis at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 20:12:27 UTC 2022

I have 2 libraries from which I want to serve JS Remote Forms on the web.

Is that possible with the app server?

I notice that library name is one of the parameters in the bottom of the remote form HTML you put in your website to launch the form.

So that will be enough to differentiate which library is to be used for that remote form?

Then you just have both libraries running in the app server? (And it will find the right one?)

I think this is a Yes, but being as I’m new to multiple libraries I thought I would ask.

Thanks

Das