Custom List - Replace Column

Martin Obongita martin.obongita at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 23:58:12 UTC 2022

Hi $OmnisListers,
I have a iCustomDataList with multiple columns.

I want the user to select which columns to display and inwhich order.

I have a column with enumerated values either 0 or 1.

I have also added a column to store the associated values either Male(0) or Female(1).

The enumerated column should not display.

Instead I should display the associated values in this column.

I cannot define the $columnmode property to droplist sincethe order of the columns is variable-dependent on what the user selects.

Is there a workaround to replace the enumerate value columnwith the added column, so as to maintain the order in which the user hasselected?

Regards, Martin O.