Postgres Port Change

TBS andyh at totallybrilliant.com
Thu Feb 3 15:01:26 UTC 2022

Will

Is It not just a change to the postgresql.conf file and a restart of the Postgres service ? (In both cases, 10 and 14)

You could script that but it would be tricky to ensure you got the right one - I don’t know about you but I find the paths are never always identical in our various installations :)

Andy Hilton
Totally Brilliant Software Inc
Phone (US) : (863) 409 4870
Phone (UK) : 0207 193 8582