Query Classes in General

Doug Easterbrook doug at artsman.com
Mon Aug 29 17:52:17 UTC 2022

I did say remove the extra columns.

in your table class, where you have the $insert and $update (Which we’ve discussed before), you can OVER RIDE and build your own SQL statement

so, you can find all the columns that are on the main table, remove the ones that are not….  and make your own statement.

you can start with $insertnames and/or $updatenames and parse them if thats the way you want to do it.

and yes, a benefit of a query class is

Do myList.$methodIAmCalling()

mailto:doug at artsman.com
http://www.artsman.com