Browser Cache

Doug Easterbrook doug at artsman.com
Tue Aug 23 23:16:32 UTC 2022

hi wayne.

I don’t know of javascript, but you can set the headers you return to the application rom your web site.  This is a little older response from stack overflow …. talks about ‘cache-control'

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49547/how-do-we-control-web-page-caching-across-all-browsers <https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49547/how-do-we-control-web-page-caching-across-all-browsers>

we’ve used http response headers in our servers to tell browsers to forget-about-it

hope that helps.

mailto:doug at artsman.com
http://www.artsman.com
Phone (403) 650-1978