SMPT Send

Philip Tulett philip.tulett at pdq-networks.com
Mon Aug 22 10:05:30 UTC 2022

Hi Martin,

Yes, there is a sample library in Studio 10.2 & 10.22, it's called smtp_ow3.lbs

You will need the Domain Administrator to create an "Application (client) ID ", "Client Secret" and give you the Directory/Tenant ID (or the relevant URLs).
When the Domain Admin is setting up the new Application, they will need to add the following API permissions under Microsoft Graph:-
Email
IMAP.AccessAsUser.All
Offline_access
SMTP.Send
User.Read

They should then send you the following:-
Application (client) ID:   xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx
Client Secret value:              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Directory (tenant) ID:     xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx
Or the URLs:-
https://login.microsoftonline.com/tenant_id_goes_here/oauth2/v2.0/authorize
https://login.microsoftonline.com/tenant_id_goes_here/oauth2/v2.0/token

Kind regards