What should I do?

Alain Stouder Omnis omnis at smartway.ch
Sat Aug 20 09:52:18 UTC 2022

Hi Das,

I believe all Omnis developers have more skills than the Omnis language/tools experience.

I would suggest to beef up your LinkedIn profile with the tech skills you want to offer for remote work.

I’ve no doubts that your energy to master new tech will boost your activity whether it’s Omnis or web stuff.

In this new home office world, it’s all about keywords and platforms.

Being 60 is no more an issue because available IT consultants/developers are rare.

A lot of Cobol developers work after being retired.

Best regards,
Alain

—
Learn something new every day !