QR Codes in reports

Paul Mulroney pmulroney at logicaldevelopments.com.au
Thu Aug 18 02:23:40 UTC 2022

Hi $all,

If you're game you can install the nodeJS qrcode module here's the details on the module: https://www.npmjs.com/package/qrcode <https://www.npmjs.com/package/qrcode>

Then, use the JSWorker to generate the QR code in Omnis, comes back in an encoded URL which can be turned into an image.

Regards,
Paul.

> On 18 Aug 2022, at 9:49 am, Vik Shah <OmnisList at Keys2Solutions.com.au> wrote:
>

> I agree with Rudolf, Kelly has a great solution.
>
> Alternatively, nodeJS might also provide you with some answers.
>
> Regards,
>
> Vik Shah
> Keys2Solutions
> m: +61 411 493 495
>
>> On 18 Aug 2022, at 02:22, TBS <andyh at totallybrilliant.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi folks
>>
>> Has anyone added QR codes to an Omnis report ?
>>
>> I know I can do this in python - just wondering if there is any smart way to do this directly within an Omnis report ??

Television may insult your intelligence, but nothing rubs it in like a computer.
--
Paul W. Mulroney                                            We Don't Do Simple Pty Ltd
pmulroney at logicaldevelopments.com.au       Trading as Logical Developments