NO: multiple remote developers

Rob Mostyn mostyn at platformis.net
Tue Aug 16 07:59:25 UTC 2022

Thank you everyone for your input to this issue.

Doug:  I didn’t know whether it was best to work from local machine and submit updates or to
	work from developer machine on LAN remotely.  This is the pattern Graham developed
	in and am guided by this.  He has a dev environment on his home computer as well.
Mike:  RDS is exactly what I want to achieve architecturally but I didn’t want to be limited
	to Windoze.

Alex’s post was the surprise one which we will look into.
If this works, we can emulate windows for those users.

Kelly’s suggestion of second hand MacMini’s (offline) was also appreciated as I hadn’t thought of that.

Rays of light!  (this is such a great community)

Rob