Sub window objects

Martin Obongita martin.obongita at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 22:34:27 UTC 2022

Hi all,
I have created a subwindow object in a main remote form class.The remote form class assigned to the sub window object has a number of objects running horizontal and vertical.All the objects appear in the sub window if you open the sub window class.For some strange reason, some object in the sub window class do not appear on the sub window object in the main remote form class when you open.
What are the clues I should look for why some objects aren't showing?
Martin.