Remote Form Objects

Gordon Wilson g_r_wilson at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 04:09:47 UTC 2022

 Hi

My experience so far...

 Not sure how important it is but after installing 10.22 on Windows 10, I received a couple of messages in the trace log.

"Failed to load .NET layer, ensure Microsoft.NET is installed and OMDOTNET.DLL is registered"

This one looks important but I haven't checked by running a library yet....

Anyone know if this is important and if so, how does one go about fixing it. I tried re-installing Microsoft.NET runtime since I did not have regasm.exe which seems to be the tool to fix it but it would not allow such a thing.

Kind regards, Gordon.