O$: 2 copies on one page?

David Walton omuser at roundog.com
Thu Aug 4 11:22:12 UTC 2022

Hi Everyone,

I’m trying to create a report that prints two copies on one page. It’s basically an invoice where a delivery person can tear off one copy to leave with the client and bring the other half back with a signature.

I’ve got a perforated page and would like one copy above the perforation and the other below. I can’t seem to stop it from doing a page break.

I’m sure I’m forgetting something - I’ve been away from Omnis for quite a while. Any ideas how I can do this?

Thanks,
David