Exclude and DoWork

IT it at plastipol.com
Mon Aug 1 06:22:07 UTC 2022

Hi Das,

Of course, it works.
Check your code to ensure is OK. I’m excluding from insert and from update my primaries keys in the table superclass and is working always.

Do $cinst.$cols.$sendall($ref.$excludefrominsert.$assign(kTrue);pos('_PK';$ref.$name)>0)
Do $cinst.$cols.$sendall($ref.$excludefromupdate.$assign(kTrue);pos('_PK';$ref.$name)>0)