Forms: How to get a file path?

Das Goravani goravanis at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 16:09:41 UTC 2022

Omnis makes some of it’s sample libraries in Windows, not forms. This is true of IMAP, HTTP, FTP

But I made an IMAP Client out of forms.

I imagined that you could do HTTP and FTP from forms, but maybe I’m wrong.

If you cannot select files off client machine and upload them, or off the app server and upload those, you’re screwed.

I was today going to roll my own file picker with FileOps, maybe it’s a waste of time that I will rudely find out about when nothing works after I’m done picking my files to upload via FTP.

Tell me how one finds out in forms, where his files are, and how he transfers them to another machine?