Timer Method in Forms?

Das Goravani goravanis at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 15:14:01 UTC 2022

DOH! I didn’t see that Timer Control Object until now. Now that I see it and went over the demo, I was able to put in my timer easily.

Sorry I asked, this was really stupid of me. I’m still getting used to the fact that many things that work on Windows do not work in forms.

And forms objects work differently than their window counterparts.