$selected

Mike Matthews - Omnis omnis at lineal.co.uk
Sun Apr 17 17:40:09 UTC 2022

Hello Das,

Don’t forget, SQL based Omnis is all about a List, so a few commands go a long way.  I still however refer to StudioTips for the correct syntax, but only because other things in life remove the last available space for memories.

Something to do with getting old I’m assured :)

Mike Matthews

Lineal Software Solutions
Commercial House, The Strand<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1> Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 1EU<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1>

omnis at lineal.co.uk<mailto:mike.matthews at lineal.co.uk>

www.lineal.co.uk<http://www.lineal.co.uk/>

www.sqlworks.co.uk<http://www.sqlworks.co/>