JS Client Form Error

Das Goravani goravanis at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 18:25:09 UTC 2022

Phil,

Are you referring to the need to reset port forwarding based on new internal IP addresses?

If so, I have handled that.

I definitely have a new IP address for the router or network, as I’m in a new state

But we don’t put IP address in anything involved with the App Server do we?

Am I forgetting something basic?  I can’t think of a place where we enter IP address in regards to App Server.

I’ll check over things and see if I can find a place where IP address comes into play with it.

Remind me if you know one please.. as that I have not attended to

Das