Omnis 7 running on Server 2016 64bit

Martin Obongita martin.obongita at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 19:21:45 UTC 2022

 Wow! I thought you upgrade from 7.38 to Studio 7.39 or something? There should be a break off.
That would mean Studio 10.2 could be broken off just like that.That would be too risky to use Omnis as a long term investment tool!

    On Thursday, April 7, 2022, 08:25:34 PM GMT+3, Ben Butler <760.f563 at gmail.com> wrote:

 Studio is OO mindset based, Omnis 7 isn't - it is procedural mindset.

Ben