Mail Gurus Please Help

Mike Matthews - Omnis omnis at lineal.co.uk
Thu Apr 7 17:25:04 UTC 2022

Indeed, no where near the really fun parts :)

Blacklisting might stop the sender from being able to send to that address, possibly, if it does some lookup first.

Mike Matthews

Lineal Software Solutions
Commercial House, The Strand<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1> Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 1EU<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1>

omnis at lineal.co.uk<mailto:mike.matthews at lineal.co.uk>

www.lineal.co.uk<http://www.lineal.co.uk/>

www.sqlworks.co.uk<http://www.sqlworks.co/>