Omnis 7 running on Server 2016 64bit

Phil (OmnisList) phil at pgpotter.co.uk
Thu Apr 7 17:11:08 UTC 2022

Martin,

When did you start using omnis? Have you used Omnis 7, classic, before?
Its quite different to Studio if you haven't.

Should work fine on Win 2016 or later, it won't be 64 bit of course...
So if your connecting to SQL data, you probably will need 32bit drivers.

If you know Omnis7, then its just how clear the previous developers code is.

If not, then prepare for a learning curve...

You say sites, plural?
What exact version of Omnis7?

regards
Phil Potter