A little script problem

Das Goravani goravanis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 18:15:10 UTC 2021

Last login: Wed Sep 29 14:06:44 on console
richard at Dass-MacBook-Pro ~ % chmod 777 /Users/richard/Desktop/Script.sh
richard at Dass-MacBook-Pro ~ % /Users/richard/Desktop/Script.sh
/Users/richard/Desktop/Script.sh: line 1: syntax error near unexpected token `('
xattr -cr /Users/richard/Desktop/Deploying/Jyotish\ Studio\ 5/Jyotish\ Studio\ 7codesign -o runtime --entitlements ~/Documents/standard_entitlements.plist --timestamp --verbose --force -s "Developer ID Application: Das Goravani (K6ZXXX7RU)" /Users/richard/Desktop/Deploying/Jyotish\ Studio\ 5/Jyotish\ Studio\ 7.app/Concodesign -o runtime --entitlements ~/Documents/standard_entitlements.plist --timestamp --verbose --force -s "Developer ID Application: Das Goravani (K6ZRT5Y7RU)" /Users/richard/Desktop/Deploying/Jyotish\ Studio\ 5/Jyotish\ Studio\ 7.app/Concodesign -o runtime --entitlements ~/Documents/standard_entitlements.plist --timestamp --verbose --force -s "Developer ID Application: Das Goravani (K6ZXXX7RU)" /Users/richard/Desktop/Deploying/Jyotish\ Studio\ 5/Jyotish\ Studio\ 7.app/Concodesign -o runtime --entitlements ~/Documents/standard_entitlements.plist --timestamp --verbose --force -s "Developer ID Application: Das Goravani (K6ZXXX7RU)" /Users/Richard/Desktop

In the above text, which is taken from terminal AFTER I try to run the script.. this is what it types in terminal, this is the beginning of it, note that I did the chmod 777 thing to the script file, then I ran the script file, and note, it’s cutting off commands and has no return between them.. one command is running into the next, and is cut off some.. so it is finding the ( the comes with my ID as part of the first command, when in fact there are two returns between commands.

Here’s the beginning of the script file

#!/bin/bash

xattr -cr /Users/richard/Desktop/Deploying/Jyotish\ Studio\ 5/Jyotish\ Studio\ 7.app

codesign -o runtime --entitlements ~/Documents/standard_entitlements.plist --timestamp --verbose --force -s "Developer ID Application: Das Goravani (K6ZXXX7RU)" /Users/richard/Desktop/Deploying/Jyotish\ Studio\ 5/Jyotish\ Studio\ 7.app/Contents/Info.plist

codesign -o runtime --entitlements ~/Documents/standard_entitlements.plist --timestamp --verbose --force -s "Developer ID Application: Das Goravani (K6ZXXX7RU)" /Users/richard/Desktop/Deploying/Jyotish\ Studio\ 5/Jyotish\ Studio\ 7.app/Contents/PkgInfo

WHAT IS GOING ON?

THIS SHOULD BE STRAIGHT FORWARD

I HAVE MADE A CLEAN SCRIPT FILE, THE COMMANDS WORK IF PASTED ONE BY ONE INTO TERMINAL

RUNNING THE SCRIPT IS GOING HAYWIRE

HELP