iMac Bit The Dust - New Mac Mini?

Jim Creak jim at jacsoft.co.nz
Sat Sep 25 03:12:58 UTC 2021

I would think that you could use Mac Screen sharing and access it via VNC << Free

For remote access we use Zoho Assist https://go.zoho.com/nRn this allows you to set up multiple computers with 24/7 access and links to Mac/Windows/Linux and apparent, but I haven’t, tried Android and Apple  it also allows you to send a link to your client to give you a one off access to their computer, which is very handy for support calls.

Thanks
Jim

JACSoft Programming Ltd. <http://www.jacsoft.co.nz/main.shtml>