Fonts in Omnis studio

malkishtini at gmail.com malkishtini at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 18:50:43 UTC 2021

 Hi $all,
I have the same window with labels their text is set to "Omnis sans serif" .
When I run the window in 10.1 I get different result than the fonts in 10.2, the fonts look different.
It worth mention that I'm running the lib with the window in a different app in 10.1 than in 10.2.

I'd like to understand why the font looks different in the same window when running in a different version of Omnis? What controls the font in this case?
 I'm checking the #WINFonts and I'm not finding any differences.

Any insight is appreciated.

Thank you,
Mayada