multiple operating systems

Mike Matthews - Omnis omnis at lineal.co.uk
Mon Sep 20 16:43:13 UTC 2021

Hello Grant,

I partitioned my MBP so I could run several older MacOS.  I also made a small OSX10.15 that I only use for notarising, keeping it clean and simple.

I use Parallels for Windows10 work.

On my trusty old 17” MBP, I have 3 partitions, OSX10.6, OSX 10.8 and OSX 10.12 as each of these are milestones in usage.  And it is still going.

Lastly, I have my favourite PowerBook G4 Titanium that I had to do some Omnis 3 work for somebody recently.  I took their data from Omnis 3+ to Studio v10.2, along with the library file.

As for returning, top it, and enjoy life as you want, old age is not guaranteed.

Mike