multiple operating systems

Das Goravani goravanis at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 14:48:17 UTC 2021

I use VMWare Fusion. I have a Catalina VM and a Windows VM and my main OS on the hard drive is BigSur. I have no problems. The only thing you need to do this is a correct disk image of High Sierra. I don’t know if you can find that now. I forget what it’s called, I think it’s an ISO you need of it. You can drag and drop files from the desktop OS to the VM’s so that’s easy. They use your wifi just fine too.. Windows and Mac OS’s. Fusion works fine for Mac OS VM’s and of course Windows. It’s good to be cautious when setting the VM’s up as to how much drive space to allocate. Make it enough for your needs but not more as they take up your drive room. If you use the VM a little bit, Time Machine will back up the whole thing no matter what. Just so you know.