[EXTERNAL]Item $refs stored or to character?

Brian A O'Sullivan brian.a.o-sullivan at axalta.com
Mon Sep 13 13:18:44 UTC 2021

I haven't tried this, but would not expect a stored-and-later-retrieved item reference to be valid. I would advise storing the text notation path for the reference, and then after retrieving use the "Set reference" command to bind the reference from the saved notation string, something like:

Set reference myRef to [savedNotationString]

You should be able to capture the notation path from "Calculate savedNotationString as myRef.$fullname"

Hope this helps,

Brian A. O'Sullivan
Delaware, USA