kFetchMemoryExceeded

Doug Easterbrook doug at artsman.com
Wed Sep 1 01:16:31 UTC 2021

hi Das:

I got hit with that as well a while back on postgres.  I imagine its common to all dams.     here is note from our code

# V1007270 Studio 8.1.7 instituted a maximum fetch memory limit at 100gb . This limits the data being returned - shold see error kFetchMemoryExceeded
# the property is on the statement and is called $maxresultsetsize. Default is 100000000. upped it by 5 times
Calculate Statement.$maxresultsetsize as 500000000

so, after making your statement for your dam, you may need to set the $maxresultSetsize

It is in bytes, not records.  We gave omnis half a gig.  it lets us get a lot more, but we occasionally run into it when somebody tries to read everything :)

hope that helps.

mailto:doug at artsman.com
http://www.artsman.com
Phone (403) 650-1978