Can you do JS Client on Desktop?

Das Goravani goravanis at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 18:38:01 UTC 2021

Hi List,

I am familiar with making JS forms for the App Server, that run in remote users web browsers.

Rather than TRY to do what I’m about to ask, I thought I’d just ask first.

Can you do remote forms on the desktop version of Omnis. More specifically can the thick runtime desktop version do remote forms on the desktop in the web browser.  Ie, Single User, desktop thick version of Omnis, can it do remote forms on the desktop? For local use, with local SQL data, not anything remote, just single user local on the desktop.

The reason I ask is because there are many cool interface tools that only run on JS remote forms. If I want to make a remote form and run it in the thick desktop Omnis can I do that?

Thanks

Das Goravani