Omnis 10.1 27575 Monterey Black Active Field

Andrew Stolarz stolarz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 15:41:38 UTC 2021

I also received a similar response from Omnis.

I did however spin up a macOS Monterey virtual environment, ran our
installer (with 10.2 30204 runtime) and was able to launch and run my app.

Iv spent about an hour in our app, and so far everything does appear to be
working.

I also installed 10.2 30204 developer.... appears to run without any
errors.  Just curious if you guys are running the new M1 or Intel?

Andrew