oBrowser Weirdness

Das Goravani goravanis at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 16:54:40 UTC 2021

Hello $all,

I am opening an .htm file and assigning it to Urlorcontrolname in oBrowser. I have done this before and it works. oBrowser displays the HTML file just fine.

Today however I am getting this message when I try to do a certain file. Does anyone know what this means to me?

Control implementation file does not exist:
/Users/richard/Desktop/OMNIS's/Omnis Studio 10.2 30204.app/Contents/MacOS/htmlcontrols//Users/richard/Desktop/JS5Dev/JyotishStudiov7UpgradeEmail.htm//Users/richard/Desktop/JS5Dev/JyotishStudiov7UpgradeEmail.htm.htm

Note that in the last bit it has the .htm extension twice.. don’t know why or if that’s the problem. The file has it only once.

Thanks for any input,

Das Goravani