Can't delete the Omnis.app via FileOps

Das Goravani goravanis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 16:19:10 UTC 2021

I noticed the parameters for delete contents and recursive, but it also says you cannot delete a directory unless it’s empty. These two things seem to be at odds.. on the one hand “delete contents” on the other hand “Can’t delete a directory that contains something”.

So which is it?

I’m going through a lot of trouble to dig down into directories and delete all the files and sub folders before I can delete the directory..