Survey: How many underaged Omnis Developers are there?

Dan Ridinger dlr at futurechalk.com
Mon May 31 17:43:53 UTC 2021

I am trying to expose University Students in Computing Science by having them use Omnis Studio for the lab work that I assign. So hopefully the students that pass through my class will know of the product when they start their careers. I teach 3rd and 4th year students. Once comment I get fairly often is that they didn’t even know products like this existed.

Dan Ridinger