Survey: How many underaged Omnis Developers are there?

Mike Matthews - Omnis omnis at lineal.co.uk
Mon May 31 16:18:12 UTC 2021

I am not as Senior as Das, but more than most I imagine. :)

There are two Omnis developers at Lineal, where I work, who are both their mid twenties.

I did start quite young however, back in 1983.

Mike Matthews

Lineal Software Solutions
Commercial House, The Strand<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1> Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 1EU<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1>

omnis at lineal.co.uk<mailto:mike.matthews at lineal.co.uk>

www.lineal.co.uk<http://www.lineal.co.uk/>

www.sqlworks.co.uk<http://www.sqlworks.co/>