web fonts in jsclient

Andrew Stolarz stolarz at gmail.com
Fri May 28 18:18:52 UTC 2021

Alain,

Absolutely you can use custom fonts or styles in the JSclient. Using fonts
hosted on a CDN would be simplest. I use a lot of bootstrap CSS.

1. Here is a random CDN font I found online, and it needs to be placed into
your remote form html page.

<link href="http://fonts.cdnfonts.com/css/typography-times-2"
rel="stylesheet">

2. Then in your user.css file  ('html/css' folder in the main Omnis Studio
folder), you need to create a new style.

Note, don't forget to add the !important to override the Omnis style.

ie.

.typographyfont {
  font-family: 'Typography times', sans-serif !important;
}

3.  Then on your field in your remoteform in Omnis, you would set
$cssclassname to: typographyfont

Andrew