O$: adding/removing comments notationally

Grzegorz (Greg) Pasternak gpasternak at cogeco.ca
Mon May 24 17:42:08 UTC 2021

Doug;

As you already know perfectly, life is not as simple as we wish it to be, there is always something, I could write the whole book of things that are simple on the surface yet prove to be more time consuming as desired.

The option to strip comments when doing build from VCS is available indeed but it also strips the $desc attribute on each class, normally this wouldn't matter but I use some info there for some post-processing of the build lbs.

Anyway, at least populating $desc after stripping comments might be easier than not using build in function of stripping comments.
Btw, it looks like the size of the build lbs is with or without comments is the same.

Thanks as usual,

Greg