Number lock

Kim Martel kim at martel.com.au
Mon May 24 00:44:25 UTC 2021

Is there a way to test whether the number lock is ON on a wireless keyboard.

These days I am unable to find a wireless keyboard that has a number lock
indicator ( lots of wired ones still do)

I utilised a call to test whether the caps lock is on for password entering.

So was wondering if there was a similar call for number lock.

As I use a lot of Ncomputing devices they automatically turn number lock off
when they start up. Which is a nuisance as you hit the zero and that turns
insert off etc.

Regards

Kim

Kim Martel