Conversion

Chris Hughes ataddata at bigpond.net.au
Sun May 23 09:05:53 UTC 2021

Hi one and all,

Managed to solve problem.
This used in object it gets the store value and can be "omnis"  "postgres"
or "SQL" platforms and tells the object who's driving.

Do
iPlatform.$assign(mid($root.$clib.$tasks.Startup_Task.$methods.Mode.$methodl
ines.3.$text,2,100))

The following was added to eliminate trailing spaces.

Calculate iPlatform as replaceall(iPlatform,chr(32),'')

All working now until a a customer tell me otherwise.