Convert Library to Studio 10.2 at Runtime

Jim Edison jime at ediconcepts.net
Fri May 21 18:26:38 UTC 2021

Hi Alan,

There are settings when opening the library to convert without prompts which
have been working well for us.

We are developing still in 4.x x86 and have a small number of users on 10.x.
x64. We do test our builds from 4.x in 10.x prior to posting for download
and have had to make a few branches in code to accommodate mostly things to
do with 32 vs 64 bit, however due to some good object oriented programming
in the past we only had to make a few changes.  I only post the 4.x versions
for download the Omnis handles the rest when the lib is opened.  I may catch
some flak for this however this is much easier than trying to regress a
newer build to an older build.  We hope to have all our users moved to 10 in
the next year as I hate working in 4.x when I could be working in 10.x

Best Regards,
Jim Edison CPCU

EDI Concepts Inc. – InStar Support and Programming
Direct: 406-203-4481 Toll Free: 877-277-6918

Privileged/Confidential Information may be in this message.  If you are not
the intended addressee, please treat this message as confidential, contact
me immediately, discard the message, and do not use or retain its contents.
Dictation software may be used in constructing this message and at times may
substitute words not intended by the writer.  No offense is meant if a word
substitution may appear offensive.  Thank you.