Reading method text

Phil (OmnisList) phil at pgpotter.co.uk
Tue May 18 08:57:56 UTC 2021

Hi Alan,

A method is generally available at any level from a class down to
objects within a class, so yes, you would have to recursively iterate
down into them to get to all methods in an application.

Also note, as no one else mentioned it, you can also get each method
line separately... look in $methodlines

Use notation inspector, this will show you quickly what is available,
might help you know what is there.

regards
Phil Potter
Based in Chester in the UK.