O$: adding/removing comments notationally

Grzegorz (Greg) Pasternak gpasternak at cogeco.ca
Mon May 17 18:37:55 UTC 2021

Udo;

Let's say for the sake of argument that all comments in the library needs to be removed.
There are 2 types of comments:
- comment line
- command line that has the comment attached to it at the end

I know I can read the method line by line and substitute the comments with empty string then write back.
This would have to be repeated for all methods in the specific class.  This would have to be done for all classes.
The code would be unlocked and this would be done in dev environment.

As you can see the process is simple but it will take some time. I was hoping for something better than that.

I would like this process to be automated and done after the the build from VCS.