O$ 10.1: ODBC Error "The statement could not be executed directly"

Asif Jabbar asifj at sanmar.com
Thu May 13 13:10:38 UTC 2021

Thank you Terry.  Will check that out.  Once the ODBC buffer is full, all subsequent StatementObj.$exec() would fail.  I applied essentially a patch fix by logoff() and then back logon() to the SessionObj() - that resolved the issue.  So deductively it seems like it is a native ODBC buffer error.

Will need to investigate the root cause further…

Thanks again -